Friday, May 16, 2008

Rambling's II--"Old South Antique Mall"

Yes...that probably was me you saw in your trash pile !!
I am a "junker"...I love things with possibilities.One of my favorite ways to relax and stretch my creative muscles is to work and re work my booth at Old South Antique Mall. I've had my booth for two years and it is ever changing. In fact I have moved it to several locations in the mall, looking for the perfect place; now I think I have found it !My things are not really antiques, certainly not the valuable kind. They are old, once loved, and still have a lot of life left in them. The nostalgia of the antique mall is soothing to the soul. I have walked through untold numbers of times and seen dishes, furniture, books, clothes, etc. that bring back wonderful memories of my childhood.So, on this rainy Friday, I headed to spend some time arranging, rearranging, and remembering.



No comments: